Hi, I'm new to this community.
1. LJ name: </a></a>deadend_street
2. Age: 15
3. Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
4. Favorite Book/s: To Kill A Mockingbird
5. Favorite Movies: Almost Famous
6. Favorite Music/groups: Led Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones etc.
7. Party/Political Affiliation: I'm a social democrat. In Canada I associate myself with The New Democratic Party.
8. A brief explanation as to where and/or when you first discovered that Ann Coulter or Bill O'Riely or Sean Hannity or Michael Savage or Rush Limbaugh etc. were crazy/stupid/insane/evil/unbelievable and so on. I was reading The New York Times book reviews and I saw Ann Coulter's How To Talk To A Liberal, If You Must. I couldn't believe that anyone was childish enough to title a book that and expect to be taken seriously. I then did some more research on her and Bill O'Reilly. I really joined to observe, I'm still really learning about them, and forming opinions. I'm very interested to hear your opinions on them.